Saturday, November 20, 2010

Straight from my Heart !!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it a result of a careless abandon of my little writing space or a conscious move to do
 something really about it ?i am perhaps still unaware, however my final resort is to
change.My previous blog name somewhere did not do justice to what i actually was
writing about and what purpose it had..well it is a catharsis , drowned in emotions , not
conforming to any rules , it is what i have to offer and not what others have to hear..it is
straight from my heart!!
I faceless in the crowd ,
seek to transform image...
into perfect , into proud...
And soar through with courage..
my scribes and writings
be voice to my world : muted, confined
words be surrogates of  my learnings..
of events, of people ,of life...
endlessly submerged with passion.
My writing is in its embryonic stage, still evolving , nurtured by experience . I am
still unaware of "what" are the different styles of writing , "how" to have an audience
and "when and how frequent " should i write...Reason : i am lousy and partly because
i am busy . In between i did the mistake of giving answers to such questions which is
quite evident from my latest blog posts and therefore i realised a simple point:
it is not the numbers nor about some tips to increase traffic on my page,
it is about adhering to what I can share at my  best and that  perhaps is writing, writing
from my heart.

4 comments:

UB said...

I think it should always come from the heart whenever you write. Honesty is a very important part of writing. You write well..rest all will definitely follow.

tanvi said...

@UB: Hey thanks UB and yes i hope the rest will follow ...even if doesn't I should continue the resolve made

Amitabh Mishra said...

Have your own style. Forget what others are up to, as far as the style is concerned. You are doing good.

tanvi said...

hey Sir thanks a tonn...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...