Saturday, October 9, 2010

Not just Routine

time-management

The present rocks the fragile self with multifarious tasks to perform; suffocating , overshadowing its identity.

Like the wind that always flow I move on sometimes complaining,Sometimes unaware to the future through the turbulent waters of time.

Just laze around and doing mundane things in the garb of relaxation, I often feel why my life is so predictable.

For most of my actions are covered in the sheet of duties , responsibilities, job and my creative soul lurks behind the dominance of so called routine.

For every stroke of paintbrush I sacrificed ,

I painted an achieving life…

For every flow of words my pen sacrificed ,

I wrote my story of progress…..

From school, to college, to now work I drifted through space and time laden both with happiness and tears.However , in the wake of prioritising,I abandoned my brainchild , my creativity.

I think therefore, from now on my interests should not be some black words written in my resume , they should be like babies , which grow only by nourishing.I shall now follow those inherent and sweet pursuits which are not just routine….

“Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark."

— Henri Frederic Amiel

2 comments:

Amitabh Mishra said...

Reminds me of the Ghazal by Jagjeet-Chitra: "Yah karein aur woh karein, Aisa karein, Waisa karein..... Zindagi do din ki hai, do din mein hum kya kya karein".... Kuchh nahin toh at least blogging karti chaliye!

Uma Anandane said...

Yes,your writing with the image says how mudane a life can be with routines.I too agree with you


http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=34845
Ur Life depends upon the choice u make

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...